Friday, July 20, 2012

Tusal ,Stacy Nash Finish,and a few Garden Pics


 
Finished a few pieces, some Garden Pics...and New Moon Ort Jar..First is a design by Stacy Nash. I turned her scissor case in to a stitching book. Lots of room for scissors,tape,seam ripper and scissors. The back of book is a French General Vintage Fabric...its so vintage looking and Prim...

~Thank you this is Sold~







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of stitching,Hand dyed linen,and Gentle Arts threads to finish this piece.
 I will be putting it in my shoppe later today!
Have to also include my July Ort Jar..for the New Moon On July 19th.
For the  Daffy Cat's Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long. If you want to join in on the fun here is the link  daffy cats link



Being in my Garden brings me such Joy..The flowers all seem to have their own little personalities
Some are shy,some are bold,some just say hey look at me. The Hummers flit through out the gardens,
with their Beautiful Colors Like flying  fine jewels ~ the Butterflies are so busy doing what they need to do before it gets cooler. Baby birds announce their arrival..a family of chickadees just fledged.as did the Baby Wrens. I have a olde chicken feeder in the Garden that I've painted with "Leave a Place in your Garden for Fairies to Dance" Humm is that what I see out of the corner of my eye while sitting and reading in this Restful Place? Maybe....



Baby Wren

  Something is wrong with this Bird? But he sure is hungry...



Hybiscus in the Morning.

And the Happy Faces of the Lazy Susans..

When I am in the Garden I have to give thanks for the beauty of Nature..
How can you not smile with these lovely ladies all around..

Happy Stitching
Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment